Форум

DELTA

На главнуюФорум Ответить 
    [-1] DELTA - dergoalie - 01/10/06 21:26
    • Re: DELTA - Nina - 02/10/06 15:04

Тема: DELTA
Автор: dergoalie
Dear Nina,
can you clear up one thing for me concerning the DELTA course in IH Moscow? I have got CELTA pass B and a total experience of 16 years, but last 5 years I tought English privately + a year at a Uni. My Celta is fresh though. Is my work experience ok to apply for DELTA next year (which gives me time to gain another year of classroom experience)? On the Cabridge website it's written - it's up to a center to decide. So, what would you say, in Moscow? I have a BEd from Rostov-on-Don State Pedagogic Uni.
Thank you!

01/10/06 21:26    

Тема: Re: DELTA
Автор: Nina
Dear dergoalie,

Thank you for your interest in our programmes. To apply for a place on the DELTA course you must have CELTA + at least 2 years of experience in teaching. If you meet these requirements and decide to take the course, you will have to go through a serious application procedure, including filling in an application form, being observed at a lesson and passing an interview with a DELTA trainer, and the final decision is up to the course trainers. If you have more questions, you can e-mail us at t-training@bkc.ru

Best regards, Nina.

02/10/06 15:04    

Просмотров: 5610

[an error occurred while processing the directive]

Рейтинг@Mail.ru   Rambler's Top100       liveinternet.ru: показано число посетителей за сегодня

Copyright  Study.ru