Certificate in English Languages Teaching to Adults english version

Форум

CELTA Course speaking russian.

На главнуюФорум Ответить 
    [-] CELTA Course speaking russian. - Matthew - 20/02/10 16:39

Тема: CELTA Course speaking russian.
Автор: Matthew
Dobry Den

I am from England and currently reside here. I am most interested in the CELTA course offered at your establishment and any course or courses that would further and better my ability to teach. Obviously speaking the native language of a country in which you wish to work / live in as unquestionably very important, however, is it essential that you speak Russian from day 1 of the course? My understanding of the Russian language is rudimentary at best, although I am currently investing alot of time and effort into rectifying this; primarily using Pimsleur Russian comprehensive / conversational as my principal learning material.

Assuming acceptance into the CELTA course then I would plan to come a month, or perhaps a longer duration before the course to further my understanding of the Russian language. I understand BKC run several courses in Russian based upon your level and goals but I could not find further information on: when these courses are run, costs etc. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

20/02/10 16:39    

Просмотров: 4869

[an error occurred while processing the directive]

Рейтинг@Mail.ru   Rambler's Top100       liveinternet.ru: показано число посетителей за сегодня

Copyright  Study.ru