Home page
Certificate in English Languages Teaching to Adults russian version

Forum

when can I apply for the summer course (Jul 2-27)?

Forum Post a new message 
    [-2] when can I apply for the summer course (Jul 2-27)? - Tatiana - 24/12/06 22:28
    • Re: when can I apply for the summer course (Jul 2-27)? - Tatiana - 24/12/06 22:48
    • Re: when can I apply for the summer course (Jul 2-27)? - Nina - 25/12/06 14:59

Subject: when can I apply for the summer course (Jul 2-27)?
Author: Tatiana E-mail: tatiana.ilina@gmail.com
hi there,

I'm graduating from my Moscow teachers' training uni this summer and thus will be able to attend the course, finally. I know it's a bit early to think about summer yet, however what I need to know is when it is time to apply for admission in order to start the course on July 2nd. Will the end of January do?

thank you

24/12/06 22:28    

Subject: Re: when can I apply for the summer course (Jul 2-27)?
Author: Tatiana
a few more questions about the waiting list - how many people are on the current one? will all of them be accepted for July? is there any chance to get on it? I'll have to leave in August, so I do hope to have completed the course by that time..

24/12/06 22:48    

Subject: Re: when can I apply for the summer course (Jul 2-27)?
Author: Nina
Dear Tatiana,

Thank you for your interest in our programmes. You can apply for the July CELTA course in January or February. Usually the July course is full by the beginning of May. If you pass successfully all the stages of the application procedure (submit a completed application form and pass an interview with the course trainer) you will have to pay a deposit to secure a place on the course. We accept trainees on the "first come, first served" basis. You have chances to do the course in July if you meet all the entry requirements and start your application procedure well in advance.
Best regards,
Nina

25/12/06 14:59    

Hits: 5614

Subject (Required):
Name or Nickname (Required):
E-mail (Optional):
Message (Required):

[an error occurred while processing the directive]

Ðåéòèíã@Mail.ru   Rambler's Top100       liveinternet.ru: ïîêàçàíî ÷èñëî ïîñåòèòåëåé çà ñåãîäíÿ

Copyright  Study.ru