Home page
Certificate in English Languages Teaching to Adults russian version

Forum

I WANT TO TAKE CELTA EXAMINATION IN MOSCOW

Forum Post a new message 
    [-3] I WANT TO TAKE CELTA EXAMINATION IN MOSCOW - ADAMSON JUBRIL ENITAN - 18/05/06 01:29
    • Re: I WANT TO TAKE CELTA EXAMINATION IN MOSCOW - Nina - 19/05/06 14:51
    • Re: I WANT TO TAKE CELTA EXAMINATION IN MOSCOW - gurmeet singh - 22/08/06 17:10
    • hello there! - lothar - 25/01/07 21:54

Subject: I WANT TO TAKE CELTA EXAMINATION IN MOSCOW
Author: ADAMSON JUBRIL ENITAN E-mail: JUBRIL4U@YAHOO.COM
I WANT TO SIT FOR CAMBRIDGE CELTA EXAMINATION IN MOSCOW. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO ASSIST ME ON HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE EXAM AND COST. PLEASE REPLY . THANK YOU

18/05/06 01:29    

Subject: Re: I WANT TO TAKE CELTA EXAMINATION IN MOSCOW
Author: Nina
Dear ADAMSON JUBRIL ENITAN,

You can apply for the CELTA course in Moscow by filling in our online application form at http://www.celta.ru/rus/centers/online.html page. There is no final exam at the course - the assessment is made throughout the whole month and the final result depends on your performance during the course. The overall cost of the course is 880 GBP including the Cambridge registration fee. If you have any questions, you can e-mail us at t-training@bkc.ru

Best regards,
Nina

19/05/06 14:51    

Subject: Re: I WANT TO TAKE CELTA EXAMINATION IN MOSCOW
Author: gurmeet singh E-mail: gurmeet_1976_2005@yahoo.co.in
i have done ma english. iwant to appear theb test

22/08/06 17:10    

Subject: hello there!
Author: lothar E-mail: lothar_ru@yahoo.fr
yes , tell me please how to get ya diploma? i'm teachin 'english right now to some adults and children but need a diploma or certificate from ya CELTA, so that i can teach anywhere else.
waitin for ya answer.
my best Regards.

25/01/07 21:54    

Hits: 292324

Subject (Required):
Name or Nickname (Required):
E-mail (Optional):
Message (Required):

[an error occurred while processing the directive]

Ðåéòèíã@Mail.ru   Rambler's Top100       liveinternet.ru: ïîêàçàíî ÷èñëî ïîñåòèòåëåé çà ñåãîäíÿ

Copyright  Study.ru