Home page
Certificate in English Languages Teaching to Adults russian version

Forum

CELTA in Jan. 2006 - places available now?

Forum Post a new message 
    [-1] CELTA in Jan. 2006 - places available now? - Noel - 15/11/05 17:35
    • Re: CELTA in Jan. 2006 - places available now? - Lena - 16/11/05 14:49

Subject: CELTA in Jan. 2006 - places available now?
Author: Noel E-mail: noelballantyne@yahoo.co.nz
I am hoping to do CELTA in Moscow in January and was about to apply when I saw that there is a waiting list now...how does such a waiting list work? If I pay immediately for the entire course, am I then guaranteed a place over those who have merely sent in an application? I was looking forward to heading there in January as I have a tight schedule before then...

15/11/05 17:35    

Subject: Re: CELTA in Jan. 2006 - places available now?
Author: Lena E-mail: t-training@bkc.ru
Dear Noel

A waiting list is arranged when the main list is full and the course cannot take more people. A candidate can only pay for the course after they have completed the application procedure required by Cambridge and been accepted, and when there is a vacant place on the course they are applying. According to the Cambridge regulations there is no competition between candidates: they are considered on a first come first served basis. If something changes in main list and a place becomes vacant people from the waiting list are invited to take it on a first come first served basis. Such changes are unexpected and if a place is freed too late for a candidate to arrange a visa & ticket they can consider one of the following courses.

16/11/05 14:49    

Hits: 5082

Subject (Required):
Name or Nickname (Required):
E-mail (Optional):
Message (Required):

[an error occurred while processing the directive]

Рейтинг@Mail.ru   Rambler's Top100       liveinternet.ru: показано число посетителей за сегодня

Copyright  Study.ru