Forum

Questions about CELTA

Forum Post a new message 
    [-1] Questions about CELTA - Marit - 16/08/05 10:53
    • Re: Questions about CELTA - Elena Trofimova - 19/08/05 14:24

Subject: Questions about CELTA
Author: Marit
Hello,

I am very interested in attending the CELTA certification course in Moscow. I have a few logistical questions. I am wondering if there are certain times of the year that afford more opportunities for employment. For example, is October a less ideal time to take the course in order to garner employment upon successful course completion than January?

Also, if someone who took the CELTA course at BKC was then hired to teach at BKC, do the visa and airfare reimbursements(as stated in the teacher renumeration package) still apply to that person?

Finally, is it necessary to obtain a shorter-term visa for the purposes of the monthlong CELTA course, and then obtain a different, multiple-entry visa after one begins teaching? Or, can one come to Russia planning to take the CELTA course and then begin work soon thereafter, coming with only a multiple-entry visa from the beginning? Also, if the above is possible, is it more advisable to buy a one-way or a round-trip plane ticket?

Thanks very much!

16/08/05 10:53    

Subject: Re: Questions about CELTA
Author: Elena Trofimova E-mail: recruit@bkc.ru
Dear Martin,

There are higher seasons for recruitment, of course. There are much more openings in September and January. However we are recruiting teachers all the year round. I am sure if you take the course in October you will be able to find the job on successful completion.

The remuneration package (including airfare and visa support) is provided for those who signed the contract on completion of the CELTA with BKC.

As for the visa we do not provide the long-term visas for CELTA trainees. If you sign the full-time contract with BKC all the visa support will be provided.

should you have further question you could forward them to recruit@bkc.ru

Best wishes,
Elena

19/08/05 14:24    

Hits: 5725

Subject (Required):
Name or Nickname (Required):
E-mail (Optional):
Message (Required):

[an error occurred while processing the directive]

Рейтинг@Mail.ru   Rambler's Top100       liveinternet.ru: показано число посетителей за сегодня

Copyright  Study.ru